Workshops and trainings are facilitated with non-formal education methods. Their goal is to develop and to train soft skills. These competences not only have a great influence on dailylife social interactions, but they are also useful in filling the gaps between the skills we learn in academic institutions and those required in job situations.
Whether in personal relationships (family and friends) or in professionals relations (bosses and peers) conflict is something present. The important thing is to know how to manage it. At the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- See conflict as something positive (not as a problem);
- Apply Marshall Rosenberg's non-violent communication tool;
- How to react to different types of conflict.
Team Management and Team Building
Team management ability is increasingly appreciated, and not only for leaders' positions. Leadership is a "toolkit" of attitudes and actions, not a professional title or position. At the end of this workshop you will learn to:
- To identify all difeerent stages experienced by a team. (Tuckman, 1965);
- Dynamics to keep a team productive and motivated.
The way we communicate has a great influence on how we are perceived. Being assertive is to know how to communicate keeping a win-win relation, where my needs are important like the others' needs. In other words, being assertive, this person can have an aggressive or passive communication. The word "assertiveness" has a wrong connotation: harsh. To be assertive is communicating in a neutral way. At the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- To identify different communication forms (assertive, aggressive and passive);
- Communicating in an assertive way.
The ability to identify our emotions or other people's emotions, and know how to act according to them is related with our Emotional Quotient. And the more the EQ is valued, the more it happens to IQ. Emotionally intelligent people have a bigger capacity of creating positive relations when they relate with other people, which is fundamental in professional and personal areas. At the end of this workshop you will learn to:
- How to practice mindfulness;
- Exercises on how to train your emotional intelligence;
- Tools to improve your relations.
It is essential to be aware of which stimulus do we need, in order to have high levels of motivation. To understand which ones are our stimulus, we need to share them with the people around us. In this way, the stimulus can motivate ourselves helping us to communicate properly in the way we feel more motivated to the people around us. At the end of this workshop you will learn to:
- To identify which style of language gives me more motivation;
- What do I need to feel motivated;
- What do other people need to feel motivated.
Public Speaking and effective presentations
“Public Speaking” is something that is always present in our lives. Obviously, the context has to be suitable according to the number of people. However, speaking to a person or one hundred, the essence is the same. When we speak, with a friend or with an audience of hundred people, the objective is the same: Being efficient to communicate!
Oh, and we all have fear to be on stage! The secret is handling the fear; knowing that exist (in our belly), and by the way, our communication is not always a barrier. At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- To elaborate a speech with its basic structure;
- Identify the aspects of an efficient speech;
- Know how to handle your fear and emotions when you are on stage.
A) Too much work without being able to manage all tasks?
B) Too much free time, and ironically doing less than when you have a full schedule?
In both cases, you would like to be more productive, to manage better your time. Day is made by 24 hours, both in Asia and America. When a minute passes in Australia, the same minute just passed in Canada or Sweden. So, let me tell you that you don't have to improve time management, but your personal management. At the end of this workshops you will be able to:
- Using tools that will help you with task management;
- To enhance your focus;
- To give priority to the tasks.
Nowadays, travelling is not necessary to be in touch with other cultures. Due to globalization, we have to deal more and more with different cultures. At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- adapt to cultural differences;
- know how to motivate people from different cultures;
Individual and team SWOT analysis
For a more productive team, it's fundamental that every member knows his and his colleagues' strong and weak points. From this workshop, you will learn to:
- know how to take advantage from your strong and weak points, in favour of a productive team;